OFFICE BEARERS

Circle President : - Sukhtej Singh, Assistant Supdt Posts, Amritsar Sub Division, Amritsar 9463004921;

Circle Secretary :- Vikas Sharma, Assistant Supdt Posts, Ropar Sub Division, Ropar 9417226661;

Circle Treasurer :- Gaurav Nagi, Inspector Post (PMU) Punjab Circle Chandigarh (M) 09876581559


Thursday, May 5, 2011

IPs PLACEMENTS

The following orders of transfers and postings have been issued  in IPs cadre vide Circle Office memo No.STB/9-14/2011 dated 3/5/2011
Sr. No.
Name of the official
Shri/Smt.
Present posting
Posting on promotion
Remarks
1.
Sh. Atam Kharbanda
I.I.(MOD) C.O Chandigarh
I.I.(BD & Mails) R.O Chandigarh
Against B.B Rana repatriated back to Dasuya
2.
Sh. Narinder Singh
C.I.Ludhiana
IP(Central) Ludhiana (M)
Vice Sh. Kishori Lal transferred
3.
Sh. Kishori Lal
IP(Central) Ludhiana (M)
O.S  Chandigarh Division
Vice Sh. Balbir Singh transferred
4.
Sh. Balbir Singh
O.S Chandigarh  Division
I.I.(MOD) C.O Chandigarh
Vice Sh. Atam Kharbanda transferred
5.
Smt. Rashmi
C.I Patiala
I.I(Mail &PG)
C.O Chandigarh
Vacant Post
6.
Sh. Rajesh Sethi
P.A.Ludhiana City
C.I Patiala
Vice Smt. Rashmi
7.
Miss Neetu
P.A. Ludhiana City
CI Ludhiana (M)
Vice Narinder Singh Transferred
8.
Sh. Tajinder Pal Singh
P.A.Ludhiana(M)
IP Nawanshahar
Against Vacant Post
9.
Sh. Alok Kumar
P.A. Ludhiana City
IP(E) Kapurthala
Against Vacant Post

No comments: