OFFICE BEARERS

Circle President : - Sukhtej Singh, Assistant Supdt Posts, Amritsar Sub Division, Amritsar 9463004921;

Circle Secretary :- Vikas Sharma, Assistant Supdt Posts, Ropar Sub Division, Ropar 9417226661;

Circle Treasurer :- Gaurav Nagi, Inspector Post (PMU) Punjab Circle Chandigarh (M) 09876581559


Sunday, February 5, 2012

REPLY TO QUERY


One of my friends from Maharashtra desire to know the status of file pertaining to IP-GP. Well, it is my duty to share all the information I have particularly concerning my cadre man.  As per my information, the IP GP file will remain in suspension mode until our Directorate receives copy of resolution passed by the association in Bangalore. I have already asked new GS through our President to submit copy of resolution immediately to Directorate so that file may be moved to Ministry of Finance. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir,
Thanks for updating the news on GP.

IP MH Circle.