Sunday, November 29, 2015
CHQ NEWS !!!
During the Course of visit to Directorate on 26th and 27th November 2015, General Secretary, Asst General Secretary-I and CHQ Treasurer met Hon’ble Secretary (Posts), DDG (Estt), Director (Estt), Director (SR), ADG (Estt), ADG (Staff) and many more officers in the Directorate. Member (P) and Director (Staff) were on leave.
The following issues were discussed with the officers.
1. Issue of combined seniority list of Inspector Posts cadre since 2001 onwards
The work of preparation of combined seniority list is said to be under process, but circle seniority lists from few circles are not received at Directorate. Directorate has already issued reminder to defaulting circles.
2. Issue of revised Recruitment Rules of PS Gr. B cadre
The query raised by UPSC is replied by Directorate.
3. Reduction of quota of General Line in PS Gr. B Examination from 6% to 3%
This issue is linked up with RR. Once RR of PS Gr. B finalised, then quota will be reduced.
4. Holding of DPC for the promotion the cadre Dy. Manager MMS
ACRs of eligible officers will be called for soon. Three posts are vacant.
5. Issue of revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Assistant Manager in MMS
File is under submission to UPSC.
6. Holding of PS Gr. B Examination for the year 2013, 2014 and 2015
Online examination will be held separately for each year by keeping sufficient gap between two examinations. RFP is not finalised. Question Bank not received from RANKPA. Reminders have already been issued.
7. Inter circle Rule 38 transfer cases of Inspector Posts cadre
Associations letter No. CHQ/IPASP/Agenda/2012 dated 7/7/2015 addressed to Member (P) forwarded to concerned circle by Directorate under Memo No. 13-4/2015-SPB-II dated 9th July 2015 with a direction to take necessary action.
8. Holding of periodical meeting with Hon’ble Secretary (Posts)
It is expected in last week of January 2016 or first week of February 2016.
9. Completion of appointment formalities of candidates nominated by Staff Selection Commission for appointment as Inspector Posts on the basis of Combined candidates Level Examination 2013
Concerned circle will speed up the issue and complete at the earliest.
10. Vigilance enquiry in the death case of Ms Mohini Gupta Ex-ASP Ajmer (Raj.)
Report called for from Rajasthan Circle is awaited. Reminders already sent.
11. Cadre restructuring of Inspector Posts cadre
This vital issue discussed at length keeping in view the recommendations given by 7CPC for our cadre.
Association requested to DOP in writing i.e. “In continuation to this Association’s letter of even number dated 16-06-2015, it is to intimate that the 7CPC has submitted their report to the Government of India on 19-11-2015.