- Be it the matter of support/motivation/encouragement provided by Punjab Circle particularly Mr Harimohan ji/Suresh ji to Mr Parmanand ji to pursue the matter through legal recourse.
- Be it the time to time reply / data preparation for arguments in CAT Case before the Ernakulam Bench.
- Be it the issue of filing another CAT case with support of Kerala Circle particularly Ajit Kurian and our CHQ warriors.
- Be it the tireless efforts of Mr Harimohan ji in providing continuous material facts/motivational backups against every issue raised and keeping the flame burning at the top.
- Be it the amount donated by our generous comrades for fighting the issue.
- Be it the Committee constituted at AIC Ahmedabad under dynamic leadership of Mr Suresh ji, Ex-President CHQ.
- Be it the spade work and indepth analytical preparation of Memorandum (PPT as well) for submission before 7th CPC on behalf of IP/ASP cadre, by the said Committee.
- Be it a candid discussion by Mr Vilas Ingle’s with CPC members in a meeting at Mumbai with ample support of alike warriors from TN and Maharashtra Circle.
- Be it Mr Rattan Chand CS HP Circle meeting with CPC members at Shimla and such like meetings held at various places.
Circle President : - Sukhtej Singh, Assistant Supdt Posts, Amritsar Sub Division, Amritsar 9463004921;
Circle Secretary :- Vikas Sharma, Assistant Supdt Posts, Ropar Sub Division, Ropar 9417226661;
Circle Treasurer :- Gaurav Nagi, Inspector Post (PMU) Punjab Circle Chandigarh (M) 09876581559