Saturday, January 6, 2018
CWC of IPASP Asociation Punjab on 28.01.18 at Jalandhar HO
No A/18-01 dated at Chandigarh the 05.01.2018
NOTIFICATION FOR CWC
Under the provision of Article 30 of All India Association of Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts, it is hereby notified that Circle Working Committee meeting of the association will be held at Jalandhar on 28.01.2018 (Sunday).
Venue: Head Post Office, Jalandhar City
Timings: 1100 hrs
Agenda for Discussion:-
1. Discussions on pay fixation w.e.f. 01.01.2006 consequent upon issuance of orders of up gradation of Grade Pay from Rs.4200/- to Rs 4600/- to IPs.
2. Discussions on Cadre Review structure.
3. LDCE for the promotion to the cadre of PS Group ‘B’/Sr. Postmaster.
4. Enrolment of new entrants.
5. Any other issues with the permission of Chair.
6. Organizational matters, financial review / membership review.
All office-bearers of the Association make it convenient to attend the meeting. Other IP/ASP members are cordially invited to attend meeting for discussion.
Note:- All Members are cordially invited to attend the meeting.
[Balbir Singh Kaushal]
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Punjab. Circle, Chandigarh with a request to direct all the divisions for relief of members, on the stipulated date and to grant special leave.
2. Sr. Supdt. of Post Offices Jalandhar for information and n/a pl.
3. Sr. Postmaster, Jalandhar City HPO for information and with a request to allow the use of premises for CWC on 28.01.2018.
4. Shri P.Ajit Kumar, GS (adhoc), AIAIPASP CHQ, New Delhi for information pl.
5. Shri Narinder Singh, President, AIAIPASP Punjab Circle, ASP Faridkot.
6. All office-bearers and CWC members.